s48 Bar Onshore Applications for Skilled Visas Accepted From November

posted in: News | 0
Share this page


If you have a s48 bar in Australia you may apply for 3 types of skilled visa without leaving the country from the 13th of November!!

The three new prescribed visas are the 491 Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa, the 494 Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (Provisional) visa and the 190 Visa Skilled Nominated visa.

To apply for these visas you must have a substantive visa or be on a bridging visa A, B or C.

This will be a huge relief for many migrants in Australia who have not been able to travel offshore due to the border restrictions in order to be able to apply for a skilled visa.

Contact Easy Migrate to take advantage of this opportunity.

Easy Migrate are the Australia-based visa experts, you can count on their experienced lawyers and agents to help you explore every avenue for a more comfortable, secure future.

They can provide excellent advice every step of the way to make sure your visa process is as quick and easy as possible, leading to a positive outcome for you or those you care about.