Once you have received professional Immigration Advice and know what visa options are available to you, the next step in your migration journey is to apply for your visa. Our team at EasyMigrate have lodged thousands of successful applications and are experts at preparing, lodging and managing the visa application process on our clients’ behalf.
Should you choose to engage EasyMigrate’s services to manage your application process, we will:
- provide you with relevant document checklists, forms and guidelines
- assist you in the collection and preparation of all information and documentation required in support of your visa application
- prepare and lodge any incidental applications as required (such as Student Admissions, Skills Assessments, Expressions of Interest, State Sponsorship applications etc.)
- provide guidance and assistance in obtaining overseas Health Insurance, Police Clearances and Medical Examinations where required
- prepare and lodge your visa application with the Department of Immigration on your behalf
- prepare and lodge relevant submissions (such as condition waivers, requests for work rights and applications for visa requirement exemptions etc.)
- communicate with the Department of Immigration on your behalf and handle any post-lodgement issues or requests for further information
- manage the application process on your behalf right through to finalisation (visa outcome).
For more information on how we can assist you to obtain your desired visa, please make an enquiry with one of our knowledgeable and experienced Migration Consultants.