Australian immigration advice
The first step in any migration journey is to find out what visa options are available to you (and which one is right for your particular circumstances). Our qualified and experienced Migration Consultants can provide you with comprehensive immigration advice across all areas and types of Australian visas – so whatever your circumstances, if there is a visa you qualify for, we can help!
To obtain comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your individual circumstances, you will need to book a consultation with one of our Migration Consultants. Initial Consultation appointments are charged at AUD$150 (or AUD$90 for Australian student visa holders) and can be held face-to-face in our Perth CBD office or by telephone/web-conference.
During your consultation, your Migration Consultant will:
- discuss your migration goals and desired outcomes
- ask questions to determine your suitability for your desired visa
- perform an in-depth assessment of your eligibility by applying your individual circumstances against the relevant legislative requirements of your desired visa(s)
- provide you with clear and concise advice regarding your visa eligibility
- provide you with all relevant information necessary to allow you to make an informed decision about pursuing your intended visa option (such as how the application process works, what kind of information and documentation is required, how long the process may take, what your chances of success are and what the process is likely to cost).
As part of your initial consultation fee, you are further entitled to two (2) free follow-up consultations (normally valued at AUD$50 or AUD$30 for Australian student visa holders), to further discuss your visa eligibility or clarify any subsequent questions you may have.
Furthermore, if you decide to proceed and engage EasyMigrate’s services for Visa Assistance, the value of your initial consultation will be credited towards your application preparation fees.
To make an appointment through our online booking system, please click here. Otherwise, if you are unsure whether you wish to proceed with a full detailed assessment, please click here to learn more about our free pre-assessment options.