You can apply for this visa if you are:
- Outside Australia and want to visit (genuinely) for tourism;
- In Australia and want to extend your stay as a visitor;
- Planning a short-term non-work visit; or
- Planning to study for less than 3 months
If you lodge your application when you are in Australia, you must also be in Australia at the time a decision is to be made on your application. If you lodge your application while you are outside Australia, you must also be outside when your application is finalised.
With this visa you can have either a single entry or multiple entries into Australia for a stay period of up to 3, 6 or 12 months.
You will need to:
- Meet character and health requirements;
- Provide evidence of health insurance for the period of your stay in Australia;
- Have access to sufficient funds to cover all costs for the duration of your stay in Australia. You may be asked to provide evidence of your funds; and
- Have no outstanding debts to the Commonwealth of Australia.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements towards migration to Australia.
Visitor Visa Categories
- Visitor Visa Overview
- ETA (Electronic Travel Authority)
- Tourist Visa
- Special Activities Visa
- Event Organisers And Participants
- Sponsored Family Visitor Visa