EasyMigrate has a detailed “Information Consultation” Package for people who may be eligible for Australian Migration.
What to expect from Information Consultation Package
During your full consultation meeting, you will have the opportunity to start preparation of an Australian visa application, if eligible. Your Registered Migration Agent (RMA) will advise of costs, criteria and time frames involved with your migration pathway to Australia.
• firstly, take a history from you
• assess your circumstances, skills, experience and family composition
• find out what your migration goals are
• evaluate according to the law, regulations, migration policy as issued by the Department of Immigration
• explore some available visa options with you and explain to you the advantages and disadvantages of each option
• If you are hoping to progress to any Australian Visa, we will plan a pathway to bring forward success including how to increase your chances by assisting you to enhance your skills, experience, and English language skills
• assess your points for General Skilled Migration if applicable
• provide you with advice regarding your options, visa time frames, DIBP costs and our professional fees.
- $150 for a one-hour appointment ( contains two follow up sessions)
- $90 for students one-hour appointment ( contains two follow up sessions)
- should you proceed with EasyMigrate, we will fully refund your consultation fee, from final fee-instalment.
When it comes to one of the most significant moves you will make remember, good advice isn’t free, and free information isn’t always right!
You can reserve your face to face or telephone appointment by booking online or calling/emailing our reception.
• Telephone Booking: +61 8 9221 4888
• Email: email@example.com
If we can’t get you a visa for Australia, no one can. Just don’t take our word for it read what our clients have to say.
EasyMigrate’s goal is Australian Migration Made Easy
* To be eligible to receive student discount, you must either be the holder of a current Australian student visa or hold a bridging visa, and the last substantive visa you held was an Australian student visa.