EasyMigrate was established in September 2001 by Registered Migration Agent Cyrus Mistry.
EasyMigrate quickly became known as a quality provider of Australian immigration visa services, and in 2005 we established EasyRecruit to cater for the growing demand for overseas recruitment services. Two more business entities were added – EasyStudy and WorkPermitAustralia to cater to demands within their respective sectors – study pathways to Australia and employment pathways to Australia.
The combination of the four businesses enables us to provide a comprehensive range of Australian immigration services. Over the years we have grown from one office and two staff members to four offices and over 15 employees. We now process more than 1,000 applications every year for clients from around the world and in Australia.
Key Company Dates
- 2001 – EasyMigrate established in Perth CBD
- 2005 – EasyRecruit established and opened office Perth CBD
- 2006 – EasyMigrate opened 2nd visa processing Centre of Excellence in Perth CBD
- 2008 – EasyStudy established for International Student Services (college placements and student visa applications)
- 2008 – EasyMigrate opened 3rd marketing office in Perth CBD (Carillon Arcade, Murray Street Mall)
- 2009 – EasyMigrate established Corporate Work Permit Division