by Oct 3, 2018 | ClickStudies, Job Search ||
Top 5 Things I Wished I Knew Before Studying in Australia
Our partner Click Studies recently caught up with Jane Tran, a Vietnamese student at Edith Cowan University who has been living and studying in Perth, Australia for a few years now.
Jane admits she has found studying challenging. However, by approaching these difficulties with a smile and positive attitude she has been able to get a part-time job and successfully move into the degree program following her Pathway course.
ClickStudies asked Jane about what she wished she knew before starting her studies in Australia. Jane’s top 5 are as follows:
1. How can I find a part-time job?
2. What do the subjects and assignments look like? (Some knowledge would help me to not feel overwhelmed)
3. How difficult is it to pack for study abroad? In other words, what types of things should I prepare to bring before coming to Australia?
4. Which Australian state should I choose to study? Which school should I choose for study abroad?
5. What should I do on my first day in Perth? (Set up bank account, contact the university, get the public transport Smart Rider)