Apply to Study in Australia with EasyStudy


Student Visas

EasyMigrate’s education counsellors are trained to provide quality guidance to overseas students in choosing the right education provider and course best suited for their future career. We will also provide detailed information on the course best suited for seeking further visas in Australia after completing 2 years’  full time studies in Australia. Please contact us for further details.

EasyMigrate represents private and public schools, colleges, and universities in all states of Australia. Our sister-company EasyStudy can assist you in finding the right school or college or university. We can obtain the admission and the “Confirmation of Enrolment” (COE) for you. Please contact us for further details.

As the recent figures demonstrate, Australia has become a sought-after destination for international students. In 2007 to 2008, a record number of more than 278,000 student visas were granted to students from 190 countries. This trend has continued upwards from 2010 and beyond, with nearly 300,000 student visas being granted between 2014 to 2015 alone.

Selection of the right course is decisive for your career because certain courses offer pathways to onshore skilled visa options. Course/study programs and work opportunities in Australia are directly interlinked. Get in touch with us for more than visa advice. You can discuss you career options and plans with our experienced counsellors.

Subclass 500 Visa – What this visa allows you to do

  • participate in an eligible course of study in Australia
  • travel in and out of Australia
  • work up to 40 hours every 2-week period once your course starts

You can include family members when you lodge your visa application. For student visas, your family member is:

  • your partner, or
  • your or your partner’s dependent child who is unmarried and has not turned 18 years of age.

You must declare your family members in your student visa application even if they do not plan to travel with you to Australia. If you do not do this, your family members will not be eligible for a student visa to join you in Australia.

Your family members can also apply as a subsequent entrant (at a later time, separate from your application).

Family members who apply for the visa must meet our requirements for health and character.

EasyStudy can organise the “admission to school/college” for you – we do not charge any fees for this service.

Services that EasyStudy Provides:

  • Study in Australia Pathway Planning
  • Courses and Institutes Selection
  • School & University Search and Enrolment
  • Student Visa Application
  • Settle-in Assistance
  • On-going Student Advisory


We offer you our excellent service for Free. Get ready to study by completing our enrolment form: