There are some occupations that will supercharge, “both our health and economic response to COVID-19” according to Acting Minister for Immigration, Citizenship, Migrant Services and Multicultural Affairs Alan Tudge.
These jobs need to be filled by qualified professionals of which there is a deficit in Australia.
There are 17 occupations on the Priority Migration Skilled Occupation List (PMSOL) and if you work in any of these occupations you can apply for an exemption to enter Australia.
Read on to find out if you are one of the lucky ones who can apply for a travel exemption to come to Australia!
• Chief Executive or Managing Director (111111)
• Construction Project Manager (133111)
• Mechanical Engineer (233512)
• General Practitioner (253111)
• Resident Medical Officer (253112)
• Psychiatrist (253411)
• Medical Practitioner nec (253999)
• Midwife (254111)
• Registered Nurse (Aged Care) (254412)
• Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency) (254415)
• Registered Nurse (Medical) (254418)
• Registered Nurse (Mental Health) (254422)
• Registered Nurse (Perioperative) (254423)
• Registered Nurses nec (254499)
• Developer Programmer (261312)
• Software Engineer (261313)
• Maintenance Planner (312911)
Do you practice any of the occupations? Contact Easymigrate – Australian Migration & Citizenship Services on (08) 9221 4888 or book an appointment using the following link –
#australia #wa #livinginaustralia #migrationagent #migrationconsultancy
#visainformation #visaadvice #migrarionadvice #skilledvisa