The Distinguished Talent Visa is specifically designed for people who are internationally recognised for exceptional and outstanding achievement in one of the following;
- a profession
- the arts
- sport, research or academia.
The Distinguished Talent visa has 2 subclasses i.e. (subclass 858 and 124). To apply for subclass 858 an applicant must be inside Australia when this visa is decided.
An applicant will need to be active in the field of expertise and will need University sponsorship. This visa allows the applicant and dependent family members to live as permanent residents in Australia.
Applicants may be eligible for this visa if they:
- have University sponsorship
- are inside Australia when they apply and when a decision is being made
- must have a record of exceptional and outstanding achievement and must be internationally recognised in a profession, the arts, sport, research or academia.
- have relevant qualifications and/or awards received by internationally recognised institutions.
Cyrus Mistry MMIA
Director / Principal Migration Consultant
Migration Agents Registration Number 0100178
- Member of the Migration Institute of Australia
- Registered Migration Agent for over 16 years
- Spoken languages include Hindi and Gujarati
Cyrus combines many years’ experience as a qualified migration agent with a long track record as a senior travel industry practitioner. He has managed the migration and needs of many families, migrants and businesses, particularly in the oil and gas, mining, construction and tradesperson sectors.
Cyrus is also able to help clients adapt quickly to the Australian business environment and select the right employment, business or study opportunities for a smooth transition to Australia.
Areas of Expertise:
- Complex Visa Applications
- Visa Refusals, Cancellations and Appeals (AAT)
- Visitor / Working Holiday visas
- Student visas
- Graduate visas
- Parent / Partner / Child / Other Family visas
- Temporary Work visas
- Employer Sponsored visas
- Skilled visas
- Business, Investment and Retirement visas
- Resident Return visas
- Refugee & Humanitarian visas
- Australian Citizenship