Global Special Humanitarian (offshore) subclass 202 is a permanent residence visa. Successful applicants will be able to:
- stay in Australia permanently
- work and study in Australia
- enrol in Australia’s public healthcare scheme, Medicare
- bring family members for permanent residence
- travel to and from Australia for 5 years
- if eligible become an Australian citizen
- attend 510 hours of English language classes for free
Who may be eligible for this visa
To qualified applicants must be outside Australia when applying for Refugee visa (Subclass 200) and when the visa outcome is decided.
Applicants may be able to get the Refugee visa if:
- they are living in their home country
- have a proposer who must be one of the following an Australian citizen; an Australian permanent resident or an organisation in Australia
- they are subject to persecution in their home country
- they have not been able to leave that country to seek refuge elsewhere i
- If you are 18 years of age or older, you must confirm you will respect the Australian way of life and obey Australian laws by signing or accepting the Australian Values Statement.
- If you owe the Australian Government money, you must have paid it back or have a formal arrangement to pay it back.
There is no visa application charge for this visa
To find out more, please book a consultation to speak with a Registered Migration Agent today by emailing email@example.com or calling +(61) (8) 9221 4888.