Parent Visa (Subclass 103)
You are eligible to apply for an Australia parent visa if you have one or more children living in Australia as a permanent citizen.
This visa is appropriate for the parent or parents of a child who is a settled permanent Australian citizen. This visa will allow the parents to permanently migrate to Australia to live with their children.
- Your child should be a resident of Australia.
- Sponsoring child can also be considered.
- You can apply for certain health requirements also.
- A parent visa enables you, your partner and dependent family reside in Australia on a permanent basis.
- Work or study is permitted.
- Access to healthcare.
- Social security.