The Investor Visa Subclass 891 visa is for people in Australia who need to either care for a relative in Australia with a long-term or permanent medical condition or assists a relative providing this care to a member of their family unit with a long-term or permanent medical condition.
Applicants may be eligible for this visa if:
- they have a relative in Australia who needs assistance due to a long-term or permanent medical condition
- their relative has arranged an assessment with Bupa Medical Visa Services.
- there is no one else in Australia who can provide the care or assistance
- the applicant is willing and able to assist their relative
- they are sponsored by their relative or their partner