On December 24th of every year, we award the EasyMigrate Overseas Study Scholarship of $1000 to one lucky student.
We are proud to announce the new EasyMigrate scholarship. If you want to apply for this scholarship you need to write an essay and provide a two-minute video that covers the following:
- Approximate 1000-word essay
- Give us the reasons why you have chosen to study abroad or are planning to study abroad in another country.
- Explain the preparations you have done until now, mention the preparations that you plan to do in future
- Please advise us regarding whether you have or have not used the services of an education agent or a migration attorney. Explain why.
- Please also provide a two-minute video. This should include your name, your country details, details about your current study-program, details about your intended studies abroad.
- In this video please outline your case regarding the reasons for your study abroad and why you feel you are well-suited for this EasyMigrate scholarship
- Both your essay and your video must be creative and original.
Students applying must be enrolled with a high school, college or University in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand or Japan.
The deadline to apply for this scholarship is October 31 of each year.
Please send your essay and video to email@example.com
Winners will be contacted directly, and it will also be shared on our social media pages.
Learn more about our visa assistance and migration agent services